Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

Patrick Vieira should replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal

Porsrun
Mesaj: 153

Patrick Vieira should replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal

Mesaj#1 » 2018 May 12 12:42

Resim

Both of the club's former midfielders are being suggested as potential successors to Wenger, who will leave the www sbobet888 club after almost 22 years following Sunday's game at Huddersfield. More experienced coaches such as Luis Enrique, Carlo Ancelotti and Juventus manager Max Allegri are also thought to be in the running, but Pires, an Arsenal player from 2000 to 2006, thinks the www sbobet888 club could pursue a younger option, with New York City boss Vieira standing out more to him than Manchester City assistant Arteta. He told Sky Sports News: "We have a lot of candidates to replace Arsene Wenger and we can see www sbobet888 the same names. "We talk about Allegri, Ancelotti, Luis Enrique… My two friends Patrick Vieira and Mikel Arteta too. I don't know who the next manager is for Arsenal but they need to find the right philosophy.
"They can't have the same philosophy as Arsene Wenger. My choice? If the board want a manager with a lot of experience, it's maybe someone like Luis Enrique or Ancelotti.
"But if they want to start with a new project, it's Vieira or Arteta. Comparing them, Patrick has a small advantage because he is doing very well with New York this season.

“Elektronik Projeler” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt