Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

Christian Pulisic has been linked with Chelsea

Porsrun
Mesaj: 169

Christian Pulisic has been linked with Chelsea

Mesaj#1 » 2018 Kas 16 04:59

Resim

CHELSEA might be leading the chase for USA ace Christian Pulisic - but his father has posted pictures of him donning a sbobet88888 Manchester United shirt! Pulisic’s father, Mark, has recently started a new podcast. The Borussia Dortmund star tweeted earlier this week: “So proud of my dad. Congrats on the new podcast - take a listen!” However, on the podcast’s landing page is multiple pictures of Pulisic in his sbobet88888 youth wearing United’s famous red and white. The 20-year-old admitted earlier this year that he was a huge Red Devils fan growing up.
“Yeah, I was. I was definitely a big fan,” he told ESPN.
“Of course, right now I am under contract with Dortmund and I'm not looking around or doing anything like that so I'm very focused there.
“But, yeah, it's cool to hear all this stuff!
“Of course, the Premier League is an unbelievable league.
“You never know in football sbobet88888 what can happen, so right now, I'm focused with Dortmund, and yeah, that's that.” The Guardian have claimed Chelsea are the frontrunners for his signature. But if United come sniffing around, Pulisic’s allegiances might be tested. Liverpool could also be as possible destination for the exciting forward.

“Fotoğraf Mak.” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt