Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

My Yugo wont fire up lol

JoeClark
Mesaj: 115

My Yugo wont fire up lol

Mesaj#1 » 2017 Tem 15 11:08

I have a 1987 GV and I cant seem to get it running. It has fuel and spark, timing is correct. is there something I am missing? I am all out of things to try. I have tried starting fluid and no luck. if someone could please help or know something e-mail.
Have you checked compression?, and you're absolutely sure it has fuel and spark (and that the spark plugs are in the right order.
My manual for the Fiat 128 (same SOHC engine as Yugo) just states to align the mark on the camshaft sprocket with it's mark on the engine and to align the timing mark on the crankshaft sprocket with its fixed index mark. Both marks should be above their respective sprockets.
If that doesn't help there's a couple of Yahoo Groups for Yugo repair and I'm sure that you could find help there. I think that Haynes also made a manual for Yugos, but I'm not sure if it's still in print, you may be able to get it from your library though.
Thanks

More Details
Brand Promo Video

“Tv / Projeksiyon” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 1 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt