Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

Captain welcomes Wales action after Everton frustration

Porsrun
Mesaj: 189

Captain welcomes Wales action after Everton frustration

Mesaj#1 » 2018 May 28 09:47

Resim

Wales captain Ashley Williams admits he is frustrated with his lack of game-time for club side Everton - but says sbobet asian he is relieved to be returning to action with his country. Williams, 33, has not played for the Toffees since being sent off against Burnley on 3 March. However, the centre-half is back with his national side to face Mexico in sbobet asian their friendly match in Pasadena. Asked if it had been a frustrating club campaign, he said: "Yes, definitely." Williams added:
"But that season is done now and I'm just looking forward to this game and into pre-season for the next campaign.
"It's always difficult not being involved and you want to play sbobet asian because playing a game is that bit harder.
"But what can you do? I've just tried to stay in shape and on Monday I'll just try and use my experience as best I can and play as well as I can."
Williams' most recent appearances were Wales' two matches at the China Cup friendly tournament in March, a 6-0 drubbing of China and a 1-0 loss to Uruguay.

“Renault” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 0 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt