Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

Riyad Mahrez scored for Man City

Porsrun
Mesaj: 174

Riyad Mahrez scored for Man City

Mesaj#1 » 2018 Eki 30 04:41

Resim

RIYAD MAHREZ says Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha “was like a dad” for the Leicester players after the Manchester City star maxbet paid tribute to his former boss tonight. Mr Srivaddhanaprabha died in a helicopter crash on Saturday night after Leicester’s game with West Ham. Mahrez, who left Leicester for Manchester City in the summer, scored in the 1-0 win over Tottenham on Monday. He celebrated by raising his hands to the heavens in tribute to Mr Srivaddhanaprabha and the four maxbet other victims of the crash. And Mahrez says he owes a lot to the late billionaire. "It has been very, very difficult for me," he said.
"It is not easy to have this type of stuff.
"The Boss was very special to me. I spent four-and-a-half years there and have many memories with him. He was such a good person.
"I am very, very sad. That is why when I scored I put my hands in the sky for him.
"He did a lot for me and Leciester and it is difficult to speak about. It it is very sad.
"He was like a dad. He was very special.
"He was such a good person, a big maxbet heart and it was heart-breaking and shocking for me to hear this news and for all of the other people who died with him.
"It is a difficult situation. I am with Leicester and the family of the victims."

“Ubuntu” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 0 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt