Türkiyenin en kapsamlı forum/yorum portalı olacak olan sitemize katkıda bulunmak ister misiniz? Moderatorler/Yöneticiler aramaktayız. BİZE YAZIN >>

Houston Texans NewsTexans DB Kareem Jackson having excellent season

zhangzk
Mesaj: 74

Houston Texans NewsTexans DB Kareem Jackson having excellent season

Mesaj#1 » 2019 Oca 14 04:52

Texans sign RB Josh Ferguson http://www.thetexansfootballauthentic.com/lamar-miller-jersey-authentic , cut DB Robert Jackson from practice squad (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ red-zone offense remains dreadful, ranking 31st (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Bill O’Brien blocks out outside noise (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ special teams improving under Brad Seely (Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsBills expect Josh Allen to miss at least 2-3 games (NFL.com)Mara: Odell needs to do more playing, less talking (NFL.com)Falcons RB Freeman to undergo groin surgery (NFL.com)Nick Bosa leaving OSU to prepare for NFL draft (NFL.com)Miller: We’re going to kick Cardinals’ (expletive) (NFL.com)Big Ben: Burfict threatened JuJu after hit on Brown (NFL.com)Raiders cut LB Johnson; Lynch has strained groin (NFL.com)Carr: Three superstars with the right to be upset (NFL.com)Draft order: 49ers pick first; Raiders at Nos. 5, 25 (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsHouston Rockets vs. New Orleans Pelicans game preview (The Dream Shake)ALCS Game 3 Recap: Meltdown in H-Town. Resim
Red Sox Overwhelm Astros 8-2 (The Crawfish Boxes) Texans coach Bill O’Brien said earlier this week that D'Onta Foreman isn’t “all the way back yet.” The running back disagrees.“I feel good; I feel great Womens Benardrick McKinney Jersey ,” Foreman said Wednesday, via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. “I’m ready to go. I’ve been practicing. I feel very explosive. I’m cutting really good. I feel ready to go.”Foreman tore his Achilles in a Nov. 19, 2017, game against the Cardinals. He returned to practice Nov. 14 Youth Ka'imi Fairbairn Jersey , giving the Texans until Dec. 6 to make a decision whether to activate him from the physically unable to perform list. The Texans made him a third-round pick last year, and he ran 78 times for 327 yards and two touchdowns before his injury ended his rookie season.Foreman would make an already formidable running game even better.In their past five games, the Texans have averaged 34 carries for 169 yards, according to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle. Deshaun Watson hasn鈥檛 attempted more than 24 passes in those games but has tossed 11 touchdowns and two interceptions.The Texans rank fourth in rushing.

“Free To Play Oyunlar” sayfasına dön

Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 0 misafir

Giriş  •  Kayıt