Unable to resize a batch of photos using the built-in Windows 10 resize feature with the Send To option:
1. Open a folder containing photos.
2. Select some photos.
3. Right-click selected photos and choose "Send to."
4. Click on "Mail Recipient" in the listed options in the pop-out menu.
5. Notice that the "Attach Files" dialogue box displays.
6. From the drop-down menu, I selected "Smaller: 640 x 480"
7. An estimate of the new total file size is given... press the Attach button.
8. Notice that the progress of the file re-size operation displays, "Preparing to send."
ISSUE: receive error message, "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action..."
Not true, I went into the Control Panel and associated the Windows 10 Mail program as the default email program. Please see attached screen shots as verification/clarification. Is there something I am missing? I am using Windows 10 Pro. Do you need any more information from me? Any help is much appreciated! This should be a simple, useful and expected proces
For More Details Referral Marketing System Video